What to include in a multipage capital campaign brochures
You might have noticed that our booklet examples share a familiar flow cover to cover. Yes, there's a logical way to streamline content for better engagement. However, each church or ministry we've ever worked with has submitted completely different specs, goals, and capital campaign themes.
We take into account that each congregation is different and has a unique story. The design styles and language used to inform and motivate have to hit home. Therefore, we would be hard-pressed to use fully templated text or designs.
The time you (we'll) spend crafting original content will make a big difference in the end. Taking greater pride in your new journey will require drawing clear connections between the capital campaign slogan, the premise for giving, whom you serve, and the impact the campaign will have within your community.
With regards to style, content clarity, and overall tone, aim to make your booklet and all capital campaign materials more relatable and substantive.
The following list brainstorms some of the topics and techniques for effective case statement booklets.
- Pastor's letter
- Campaign vision
- Timeline overview of history
- Campaign plans & goals
- Highlighted "Reason Why"
- Potential giving tiers
- Ways to give
- Campaign Team & Leadership recognition
- Infographics to breakdown complex content
- Imagery connections and applications to support text
- Floor plans & renderings (building projects)
Other options offered for church capital campaign booklets
- 5.5 x 8.5 in. (Vertical or Horizontal)
- 6 x 9 in. (Vertical or Horizontal)
- 8.5 x 11 in. (Vertical or Horizontal)
Number of pages:
- 8 pg. (4 cover & 4 inside)
- up to 96 pg. (4 cover & 92 inside)
- Add pages in increments of 4 at a time.
- Stitched Binding: Standard for all booklets 8-96 pg.
- Perfect Binding: Optional for booklets 48-96 pg.