- Design with unlimited revisions
- Professional printing
- CASS certification / NCOA / Presort
- Data processing for a minimum of 500 addresses
- Postage Indicia (First Class or Standard) - Actual postage figures will be determined by running the mailing list
- Address Ink Jetting. Orders do not include barcoding or sorting (Address list must be provided by client for standard direct mail)
- Delivery to local post office
- All prices are based on a one time mailing and data processing.
Other options for church brochure direct mail.
- Standard Direct Mail - Address List Required (500 mailing minimum)
- Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) - No Address List Needed (500 mailing minimum)
Standard direct mail sizes:
- 4 x 6 in.
- 4.25 x 6 in.
- 5 x 7 in.
- 5.5 x 8.5 in.
- 6 x 6 in.
- 6 x 8 in.
- 6 x 9 in.
- 6 x 11 in.
- 4 x 11 in.
- 4.25 x 11 in.
- 4.5 x 11 in.
- 6.5 x 8 in.
- 6.5 x 9 in.
- 6 x 11 in.
- 6.5 x 12 in.
- 8 x 10 in.
- 8.5 x 11 in.
- 9 x 11 in.
- 9"x 12 in.
Benefits of EDDM:
- No mailing list required (nor purchase a mailing list)
- Pay postage prices that are a fraction of the cost of standard bulk direct mail (as low as 15.6 cents!)
- Work with larger postcard sizes, and still pay less than you would with other bulk direct mail services
- Great for churches that want to target a geographical area (i.e nearby neighborhoods)